Keen Halloween Ready to Rock
Keen Halloween is ready to rock. The vendors are set, the entertainment is lined up, the workshops are set.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
Workshops come first, starting ay 11:30am.
- 11:30-12:15 Poison Apple Crate, by Mindi Leatham, Indoor Workshops Stage
- 12:30-1:15 How-to Do Sugar Skull Face Painting, by Vicki Lazaro, Indoor Workshops Stage
- 1:30-2:15 Mad Props: Build Halloween Props Like the Pros, by Scott Serkland, Indoor Workshops Stage
- 2:30-3:15 Stylish Zombies 101, by Brillare Hairdressing Academy, Indoor Workshop Stage
- 3:30-4:15 How to Host a Halloween Dinner Party, by Madame M, Indoor Workshop Stage
Entertainment starts at 4:30 pm.
- 4:30-5:15 Monster Abduction is REAL – Seminar, Monsterologist Duke Davis
- 5:30-6:15 IRON SKULL Costume Challenge – 3 Costuming Teams
- 6:30-7:15 Ethan 103 – Musical Act
- 7:30-8:15 Dr. Diabolic Show – Variety Act
- 8:30-9:15 Haymarket
Scares Squares – Musical Act
Keen Halloween will be on September 29, 2012, from 11am to 10pm.
It will be held at the New School for the Arts & Academics (NSAA)
1216 E. Apache Boulevard Tempe, Arizona 85281